Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Omnipresent

"You're calling me to you, and I will run... I will run to you"

As Megan and I were running today, she was encouraging me about God being with me. He is there when I begin,  beside me through it all , at the top of every hill, and at the bottom of every valley and at the finish line.

Sounds kinda like the Christian walk... There are times in my life, where I'm merely crawling with God. I feel like I can't go any further, but He walks right there with me. There are some times that I feel like I'm running,  I have overflowing passion to keep going and serving the Lord head on. But, God is there with you at all times. Whether you think you're walking the opposite way, or you're barely making it...He's there. He never leaves or forsakes us. He wants us to follow Him, and he will guide us. Whether we're crawling, walking or sprinting towards eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment