Sunday, January 22, 2012

"And all who believed were together and had all things in common"- Acts 2:44


What blows my mind is that is says "ALL who believed had ALL things in common" This scripture proclaims the power of the Lord and the change that occurs in your heart when you give your life to the Lord. Being like-minded is an almost impossible task without the Holy Spirit in your life. In 1 Corinthians 1:10, Paul says "I appeal to you brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment." Unlike the early church, we have Christians from different walks of life, from different countries and cultures, but we still have ALL things in common through Christ.

Today I will spend less time being focused on myself and listen more than I talk, so that I can get to know everyone better.

No comments:

Post a Comment