Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hi everyone! Things have been amazing here in Montana. I'm learning so much, and I cannot wait to continue my journey. There is something we do here called IBS (inductive bible study) which is taking a chunk of scripture and doing a verse a day and writing an interpretation and application and I will be posting it everyday.

"And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching, and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread, and prayers." -Acts 2:42

The definition of devotion is love, loyalty, and enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause. Those who were newly saved had love for the word of the Lord and for the breaking of bread and fellowship. Sadly, for some christians, the love fades or the breaking of bread, fellowship and prayer become mundane.  Something that was once beautiful has become a chore or tradition.

Today I will devote myself by waking up earlier, and giving my first fruits to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment