Sunday, January 29, 2012


“Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit” -1 Corinthians 12:4


Like it says in James chapter 1, every good and perfect gift comes from the Lord. God uses his spirit to manifest in us the power to carry out these gifts. (I don’t know about you, but it never fails to blow my mind that God’s spirit is dwelling in me…) We all have different gifts, but it is by the Holy Spirit, and ONLY by the Holy Spirit that we are able to use them. If we let the Holy Spirit penetrate our hearts, we can do mighty works to further the kingdom of God.

Today I will ask the Lord to reveal anything that is taking up space in my heart, and ask him to remove it, so that I will be more usable for Him.


I’d like to leave you with this verse, because it rang true in my heart and I hope it does the same for you.
“Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen” –Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment