Wednesday, February 22, 2012

John 8:35


“The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever” –John 8:35

As Christians, we are sons and daughters of God. 1 John 2:29 says “If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that everyone who practices righteousness has been born of him.” We were once separated by our iniquity, now redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ. Now, we can boldly enter his house, and dwell there with him forever. But, for the one who is a slave to this world, they must depart from the presence of God and they are throne in the Lake of Fire.

I want everyone to experience forever in my Father’s house. So what am I doing about it?

Today I will send a letter to my Grandparents telling them about what I’m doing here at Potter’s Field. I will pray that they receive the letter with softened hearts, and that my life will continue being a witness to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment