Monday, February 6, 2012

Acts 3:6

 “But Peter said, “ I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk” –Acts 3:6

This man didn’t know all that he could have. He thought he needed money, but in reality, he could have so much more. He could walk here on earth, and have eternal life with God.  Sometimes I feel like there is so little that I can give. I don’t have very much money, and I only have limited skills. I want so badly to make an impact in people’s lives, but don’ have the physical means. But here, Peter doesn’t have any money, but he’s giving this man exactly what he needs. Money can help temporally, but Peter was helping this man with what he did have, that has far more worth than silver or gold. Sharing the healing and love of Christ holds the most value. The impact I need to be making is not for people’s lives here on earth, but for their eternal life.

Sometime this week, I am going to write a letter to my unsaved cousin, and tell her about what Christ is doing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment